Business Analyst, Programme & Projects
What we do:
The International Enterprise Change Management group is dedicated to International business change, covering a wide range of programmes from new client / growth business opportunities, regulatory reforms, social change across EMEA Asset servicing. Activities include:
- Coordination and management of Change, inclusive of budgeting and resourcing.
- Consolidated reporting and communications.
- Programme initiation and set up.
- Change delivery across the Corporate portfolios (Strategic Growth and Change, Sustain/Support Current Business Model and Regulatory Control).
Leads a wide array of activities associated with:
- Requirements gathering and documentation,
- Data lineage and data analysis,
- Gap analysis
- Solution design
- Process mapping
- Operating model and accountability/ownership framework
- Operational readiness activity
Works with a wide range of stakeholders, including: Technology, Compliance, Risk, Legal, Businesses, and Operations to effectively plan and execute project and program objectives on time, within budget and to specification.
Manages communication with the business at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues. Ensures program and project delivery in conformance with Company standards (IG095, EMEA Regulatory Change Model, and Delivery Lifecycle - DLC).
Assists in developing detailed project plans and schedules. Monitors project results, reports on progress and escalates issues to the Program Manager for resolution.
Designs and leads workshops as required.
Leads workstreams in accordance with Company standards as required.
Undertakes ad hoc duties as required. Qualifications Key Competencies:
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 5 years plus of total work experience in Business Analysis Regulatory programs/projects preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of Regulatory/Governance framework.
- First class written and verbal communication skills. Able to translate detailed and complex constructs to a 'lay' audience.
- Experience in the Financial Services sector, and working in a large, complex, Global matrix environment.
- Literate in: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (high level of skill essential), Visio, MS Project (not essential).
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills: experienced in working with all levels, including C-Suite.
- Tenacious, resilient, and able to work with ambiguity in a confidential environment.
- Highly analytical, numerate, and detail orientated.
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Asset Servicing Internal Jobcode:
Asset Servicing Admin Groups-HR08979 Requisition Number: