FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Business Analyst Manager
Do you have strong multi-tasking skills with a proven track record of successfully managing a team of 2-3 people as well as being a hands on business analyst? Are you interested in a brand new challenge within a leading independent investment management firm? If so, this opportunity could be for you.
Do you have strong multi-tasking skills with a proven track record of successfully managing a team of 2-3 people as well as being a hands on business analyst?
Are you interested in a brand new challenge within a leading independent investment management firm? If so, this opportunity could be for you.
The Business Analyst Team Leader will be managing the day to day performance of a team of 2-3 Business Analysts to execute the change requirements of the business. They will be liaising with the software development team globally to devise system enhancements and develop system functionality for the firm.
The Business Analyst Team Leader is tasked with developing a collaborative and cohesive team with common goals aligned to the department and business overall. Responsibilities also include:
* Planning and leading the implementation of change requests.
* Enabling team members to take ownership of their own performance and that of the team.
* Approaching change positively and setting personal high standards for yourself and others.
* Developing your staff so that they can perform all tasks required of their role in a way that is in keeping with our service orientated culture.
Stakeholder management is an imperative part of this role. The Business Analyst Team Leader will be liaising with members of senior management, software developers and other internal departments understanding their needs and ensuring appropriate system change is delivered to the business on time.
As the Business Analyst Team Leader you will also be responsible for:
* Undertaking post implementation review of change.
* Assisting others in the writing of documentation, instructions and procedures.
* Providing support for general System queries.
* Managing or working within a project framework.
* Requirements gathering and analysis.
A proven man-manager who can manage and lead a team of 2/3 is essential that includes experience in objective setting, appraisals and employee development.
A relevant business analysis qualification is preferred along with a good understanding of Change Management/Software Development Life Cycle. Exposure to JIRA helpful but not essential.
Financial Services experience a must. Ideally this will be gained from a WRAP platform, Life, Investments or Pensions company however there is flexibility as long as the experience is within a financial services company.
Individuals with strong intellect and analytical ability is a pre-requisite coupled with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Successful candidates should be conscientious with excellent attention to detail, applying a methodical and logical approach to business analysis.
- GBP70000.00 - GBP71000 per annum GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick