Business Analyst M/F - Corporate and Investment Banking - United Kingdom
- Assist in the preparation and follow-up of the weekly DEA (Direct Electronic Access) Committee Agenda and minutes
- Assist in the annual renewal of the approval of existing DEA client base, including chasing clients and redirecting questionnaires as required.
- Assist in the Control of DEA activity vs DEA approved clients and the continuing development and use of tools to complete DEA due diligence and feeds to referential & ITEC tools.
- Assist in the preparation and follow-up of the weekly BAC (Business Activity Committee) Agenda and minutes
- Assist in the preparation of client templates for presentation to the BAC
- Provide help on maintenance of SGIL disclosures website, Prime Services AIMA DDQ, the associated RACIs, and the associated BL and client enquiries.
- Assist in the preparation of minutes & agendas for PSC / CLD monthly meeting
- Assist on the preparation and distribution of monthly Global and UK KYC (Know Your Customer) waves. Co-ordinate follow-ups accordingly.
- Assist on all ad hoc KYC remediations and dormant account population management.
Profile required The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English, French is a plus.
You are proficient in Office application.
VBA and Access are optional
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Why join us
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
Societe Generale International Limited (SGIL) is one of Societe Generale's primary booking hubs for listed execution, clearing and financing activities within Societe Generale Global Markets Divison and a fully owned subsidiary of Societe Generale.
SGIL primarily supports the Prime Services (MARK/EQD/PSC) business, centralizing the booking of the following activities:
• Clearing and margin financing for listed and OTC derivatives for Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Financial Institutions and Cororates.
• FX Prime Brokerage, Equity Prime Brokerage and Fixed Income Prime Brokerage
• Clearing Collateral Management
As part of these activities, SGIL holds general clearing memberships of European CCPs and holds client accounts for both CASS segregated and non-CASS segregated clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.