Business Analyst, IMS, Officer
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Business Analyst, IMS, OfficerPurpose
State Street (SSC) IMS continues to enhance Operating Models and implement strategic solutions to reduce risk, improve Straight Through Processing, support client change, provide excellent client service and deliver towards SSC key goals.
The role will cover Client Change Management/Project Management/Business Analyst responsibilities in support of internal middle office business operational and market/client driven projects mainly in the transaction management functional space.
Key participation for strategic projects/ initiatives/client changes as representative of the wider business operations teams with Project Management ownership.
Actively review business process pain points, manage and report exceptions in the 'STP' process, creating reporting of monthly key issues for management agreement to start feasibility studies. Constantly review with business managers, and Internal MIS/KRI, to monitor where processes can be improved and aligned to end state goals.
Support onboarding activities for new clients for BSI and Transaction Management models.
Comply with team governance activities to ensure they are carried out in accordance with standard operating procedures whilst meeting and exceeding risk requirements
Skills / Abilities
- Detailed knowledge of Investment Instruments, i.e. Equities, Bonds, Money Markets and Foreign Exchange.
- In depth understanding of investment management operations - transaction management and the wider middle office business model.
- Understanding of key technology within the support of investment management operations
- Analytical and problem solving mind set
- Extensive project and change management experience.
- Extensive experience and ability driving deliverables and meeting targets.
- Outstanding client service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to negotiate effectively with internal parties and clients
- Ability to organise, prioritize, balance key tasks and manage time effectively
- Effective decision making skills