Business Analyst (Data) - Trade Workflow - Contract
- GBP600 - GBP700 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Hunter Bond
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Business Analyst (Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Data, Trade Lifecycle, Bonds, Swaps) required by my Investment Banking client in London on a long-term contract basis.
Business Analyst (Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Data, Trade Lifecycle) required by my Investment Banking client in London on a long-term contract basis.
This role is within the Bank's International's Data Office where there a number of critical new initiatives underway including:
1. Integration of new businesses
2. New strategic data feeds for head office reporting
3. Standardisation of the data architecture
The role will initially focus on the integration of new business and ensuring the data and related business processes are address appropriately. This role will work closely with other members of the Data Office, IT and business users across the organisation.
The following is ESSENTIAL:
- Proven business analysis experience.
- Experience as a business or data analyst at an investment bank, fund manager or similar.
- Proven track record of successful business analysis within complex financial services projects with particular emphasis on data.
- Demonstrable understanding of the end to end trade flows.
- Strong SQL queries to support analysis
- A broad understanding of Fixed Income, Equity and/or Futures processing through investment banking experience.
Rate: £600 - £700/day
Duration: 12 months+
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.