Business Analyst (BA)/ Technical Business Analyst (Tech BA), Financial Markets
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- GreySpark Partners
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
GreySpark Partners is a global financial market consultancy firm specialised in wholesale finance. We are looking to expand our growing team in New York. For more information please visit our website: www.greyspark.com
Are you looking for a challenging BA/Tech BA job in a niche area like wholesale finance with a rapidly expanding consultancy firm?
GreySpark’s Business Practice is focused on assisting our clients to address key business challenges. You will be working with a team of personable and approachable professionals, delivering tactical or strategic change projects, conducting targeted business reviews and defining target operating models. GreySpark promotes industry best practices and adds value by working collaboratively with our clients, whom you will get to know to provide deliverables bespoke to their needs.
Moving on to what Business Analyst job requires; as a Business Analyst (BA/Tech BA) you will have the opportunity to collaborate with clients across a range of engagements. You will be expected to understand the key industry drivers, including regulatory change and the evolving market structure, and be able to articulate how these changes are impacting market participants.
We believe our support is crucial to our Business Analysts; you will be offered training and development to help you with your professional development from the start of your employment within GreySpark.
As a Business Analyst (BA)/ Technical Business Analyst (Tech BA) working within the financial sector and within our Consulting team, you will enjoy the following responsibilities:
- Involved in any phase of the project life cycle, from initiation to closure.
- Running of business transformation projects or IT change projects
- Building and developing business cases
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Owning and delivering business and functional requirements
- Managing stakeholders on different levels and in various business areas
What are we looking for?
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to relentlessly strive to obtain excellence
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Personable and approachable
- Experience of developing application in one of the following languages: C#/.NET, Java, C++, SQL
- Advanced OOP concepts, Design Patterns, Enterprise library and Software Engineering best practices
- Development processes and methodologies (e.g. RUP/ XP / UML)High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge.
- Client-facing consulting experience
- Excellent data-handling experience including, but not limited to, advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- People management and leadership skills
- Good business knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Cash Equities; Futures and Options; Fixed Income, Derivatives; Credit and Rates Products or Structured Products.
- Good knowledge of the front to back processing required in Capital Markets businesses, including trade lifecycle.
- The experience of working in a team and aiding developers to produce a quality product.
Are you looking for:
- A challenging yet awarding job in a growing Capital Markets consulting firm?
- The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company?
- Competitive salary package, including bonus and benefits?
- The chance to join a fun, energetic and dynamic team of people?
Then look no further, apply to GreySpark and become one of our financial markets experts!
If you are interested, please email your resume to our global Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org