The client, a well known Fintech with pre and post trade solutions, is looking for a Business Analyst to be part of the software implementation team
The Client, a well known Fintech with market standard pre and post trade solutions, is looking for a Business Analyst to be part of the software implementation team. The Client
A well known Fintech firm operating in the Equity Derivatives, Stock Loan, Repo & Collateral Management space, is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to support multiple new product launches. The Client is well established and boasts a client base of Tier 1 - 3 buy and sell side institutions. The Role
You will be responsible for managing projects and implementing pre & post-trade electronic platforms with clients. You will work closely with commercial, delivery and support teams including Product Development, Project Management, Sales, Relationship Management, Dev/ Tech and Business Support.
You will be involved the front to back delivery of a project from gathering requirements, design and testing phases and implementation. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead client meetings and internal discussions to prioritise business requirements
- Analyse large data sets and information and be able to explain these to clients/ internal stakeholders
- Analyse client requirements and provide recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Create workflows, charts and documentation to outline requirements to dev and tech teams
- Work with QA teams to create test cases and scenarios and take control of the testing phase including documenting results and troubleshooting.
- Business Analysis experience implementing software solutions either working for a Vendor/ Fintech or working for a Financial Institution implementing a Vendor platform
- Working knowledge of:
- SQL/ TOAD
- UNIX/ LINUX
- XML/ other messaging formats
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives, Securities Finance, Collateral Management, Repo or other Capital Markets area.