Business Analyst - Transformation
- Highly Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gerrard White
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience of large scale Transformation projects within Financial Services.
Business Analyst (Transformation)
This is a fantastic opportunity for Business Analysts with experience of working on major transformation projects to join an established team and work on the largest Transformation programmes in this sector of financial services.
We are looking for individuals who have worked on large Transformation Programmes in Enterprise scale businesses, ideally within an Agile environment.
- Support the creation of ‘Requirement gathering’ and creating user stories (including acceptance criteria)
- Acting as a technical interface creating on specification design and interface mapping documents
- To work closely and efficiently with stakeholders from the Business as well as Technical Leads and Architects from the programme and CTO
- To ensure 3rd party delivered solutions fully meet the user requirements evidenced by all relevant artefacts including testing, traceability matrices and benefits realisation.
- Owning the end to end requirements management/user story creation for specific project streams, capturing business, technical and non-functional requirements and ensuring that verifiable traceability occurs between requirements, solution and testing
- Working closely and collaboratively with the team, Business and all third parties, including SI’s, on the programme to ensure there is a “one team” approach to all work packages through to delivery
- BA experience including major transformation programmes
- Experience of working in an Enterprise scale environment – ideally FTSE 250 minimum.
- Experience of working with UAT testing teams during projects.
- Highly experienced in requirement gathering and creating 'user stories'
This role offers a highly competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits as well the opportunity to work on the largest Transformation programme of it’s type in the industry.
For an informal chat or more information please contact Alex Williams on 01892 55 33 54