Business Analyst - Strategic Change
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gerrard White
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst with experience of People and Organisational Change projects to join this fantastic company in London.
Organisational Change Business Analyst - 12 Month FTC initially - Global Investment Company - London
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading global investment business in London as an Organisational Change Business Analyst. Working with a business where employees and customers are always at the core of their values and practices, you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package. Previous experience of People Change and/ or Organisational Development/ Design projects is required.
You will be responsible for analysing the current BAU set up, articulating the operational impacts on the business BAU organisation of the programme delivery, defining the changes to be made in terms of people, processes and IT Tools. You will be playing a pivotal role in coordinating the implementation of these to meet local programme go live dates.
The role will focus on key accountabilities and deliverables across people, processes and procedures, and IT tools within complex business transformation projects for a large-scale, multi-country organisation.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
· Taking charge of managing and delivering the “operational readiness” workstream under the Programme Manager’s responsibility
· Report on progress on a regular and ongoing basis to the Programme Manager
· Confirm scope, approach, timelines, participants for the workstream delivery and supplement with any useful information if / where need be
· Second the Programme manager and the wider programme team in rolling out the programme and service offering in each relevant country, and help coordinating programme activities on the ground in each relevant country close to each go live date
· You will also feed into the Programme Communications worksktream to convey the right “roll out” messages to the impacted / involved teams
· Work with various cross-functional stakeholders from both the business BAU and Programme teams (multi-workstreams, cross-countries) to agree transition / migration approach and detailed planning for people, process and IT tools
The Successful Organisational Change Business Analyst
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Analyst, or Operational Change Analyst who has a track record of working in technology and organisational developent projects within the financial services industry, either in-house, or within a consultancy.
You will be a first class communicator, and possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills, being able to clearly demonstrate relevant industry knowledge, and influence senior level stakeholders.
The role will require somebody hands-on who can produce workstream documentation, whilst juggling strategic objectives, and detailed focus on multiple key areas simultaneously.
If you fit the above criteria and want a role within a fast paced, rewarding environment, where your input will make a positive difference to the overall success of the business within a period of significant change, we would like to hear from you.
What's on Offer for the successful Organisational Change Business Analyst
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with an excellent benefits package, bonus, and flexible working arrangements.
Please send your CV or contact Alex Williams at Gerrard White Consulting (01892 553354 / firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.