Business Analyst - Risk Management (Risk Enterprise) (AVP) (FTC or Permanent)
This is a great opportunity for you to join our Risk Management Group, an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed.
Our Enterprise Support Projects & Change team is responsible for governance of the Risk Management Group-wide project portfolio and delivery of key risk projects.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to provide support in delivering the extensive Risk Management Group project portfolio. In this role you will be working with colleagues across Risk regionally and globally to deliver strategic solutions. As our Business Analyst your main duties will be:
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Working with project leads, engagement with stakeholders to elicit and analyse business needs, producing strawman proposals.
- Identifying and documenting improvements to frameworks, processes, and tools
- Assessing solution options in order to develop recommendations with associated business cases.
- Working closely with delivery teams across the lifecycle to ensure solutions are fit-for-purpose and deliver desired outcomes.
- Assisting in preparation of Steering Committee, Working Group & Business Case packs
- Identifying, communicating and managing risks to solution delivery.
- At least 3-7 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to view the bigger picture
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build strong, effective relationships ability to coordinate multiple tasks and work independently
- A flexible, proactive, solution-oriented approach and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to develop complete, accurate and unambiguous documentation of business processes with a 'can do' attitude and a proven record of delivering project outcomes
If you have a flexible skill set and a confident approach to tackling issues, combined with previous experience in operational risk, entity governance or non-financial risk domains of a financial institution, we would like to hear from you.
Apply now via the link below! About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.