Business Analyst - Performance - Asset Management - £650/day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 24 Jan 19
Our client is an asset manager based in London who are looking for a BA with experience of working on risk and performance systems.
Our client is a leading asset management house, based in the city. They are going through a period of aggressive growth; as such, they are looking for a strong business analyst with front office experience to join their team. This will be a 12-month rolling contract, paying up to £650 per day, depending on experience.
This role is to work on front office change projects, specifically on our client’s performance and attribution platform. The right candidate will need to have a strong understanding of performance and attribution within asset management, as well as extensive experience working with performance and risk systems.
- Strong knowledge of performance and attribution
- Good understanding of asset management products (fixed income, equities, OTC, derivatives)
- Previous experience working on performance and risk systems
- Previous experience working on and delivering change within the front office
- A solid asset management background
- Experience of implementing change on modelling systems, ideally on Fixed Income and OTC
- Previous experience with BarraOne, Yield Book, Factset, Morningstar, PORT+, Metrics or Imagine
SQL experience (stored procedures, T-SQL) would be ideal, but is not essential for this role.
If you are interested to learn more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.