FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Business Analyst - Murex
A leading investment bank in London require a Murex Business Analyst to join their Treasury management team. The BA will be involved on the implementation of both Fixed Income and Vanilla derivates of the Murex package. This individual must have strong experience within the Capital Markets as a business analyst working on front to back implementation of the murex platform.
* The BA will be responsible for gathering, detailing and prioritising requirements necessary for deploying and configuring the Murex package for the Treasury Management System (TMS), together with the requirements necessary for integrating Murex with existing reference data, market data and downstream systems.
* Managing the day to day relationship with business representatives and IT project teams working with those systems.
* Work closely with and support the Development and QA teams in the implementation and test of requirements.
* Feedback the progress of developments to project management and to their client areas.
* Integrating the system with existing systems in order to access 'golden sources' or 'golden copies' of reference data
* Integrating the system to share data with existing systems where support is to be provided by other centralised business functions
* Migrating data from existing systems used by Treasury
* Murex Implementation experience covering front to back office.
* In-depth knowledge of best market practice & booking models for a Group Treasury function.
* Practical & demonstrable application of Data Analysis skills in complex financial products is a pre-requisite
* Good working knowledge of complex Financial Products including booking models & operational workflow
* Oracle SQL, Excel
* Full project lifecycle experience on complex enterprise wide projects.
* EMM / XML message formats
* Must be comfortable working with an Agile mindset & methodology, capturing requirements as User Stories, reflecting business, developer and QA concerns and expressing the requirements with a view to automated testing
* Must be comfortable with liaising closely with developer and QA roles. The BA is likely to conduct a degree of testing the system
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 19 Apr 18