Business Analyst - Legal
- £600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
In the Legal COO team, we support the Legal functions priorities around driving operational excellence, mitigating costs, and managing risks and control. Our four key focus areas are Operations, Supplier Performance & Knowledge, Risk & Control and Programme & Change. The team comprises specialists with specific expertise who are based around the globe in our key hubs.
This is a newly created role sitting within the Legal COO Operations team.
- Provision of advice and support to legal, business and finance teams located across the banks global footprint.
- Provide first-line support to all legal service providers to ensure successful invoicing
- Investigation and resolution of operational and technical issues relating to TeamConnect
- Support the submission of new timekeeper data and manage the review and approval of existing timekeepers
- Control the creation and maintenance of vendor and related commercial data in the TeamConnect system
- Create and maintain organisational data related to SCB legal entities and third parties
- Work with Global Sourcing and Supplier Management to coordinate the on-boarding of new legal service providers to the e-Billing platform.
- Liaise with AP to resolve finance queries
- Provide initial system training for SCB staff that are new to the system
- Design streamlined workflow processes
- Ensure sensitive, confidential and legal information are protected at all times.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in an e-Billing role, either in a law firm finance function or in-house corporate legal support team.
- Candidates with strong experience working in a Legal, Financial, Regulatory or Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable position with a strong focus on customer service and communication skills should also apply.
- Familiarity with TeamConnect and Collaborati, or other e-Billing systems and processes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and an ability to understand and asses process issues and create imaginative, viable, strategic solutions.
- Excellent organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and react positively in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Skills to establish and maintain effective and collaborative operational relationships
- Must be able to positively influence key partners and stakeholders
- Should be adaptable and responsive to the needs of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of an organisation
- Advance skills in MS Excel, Visio, MS Word, MS Access and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible work schedule, potentially outside of the standard 9-5 business hours.