Business Analyst - Investment Management
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: GBP55000 - GBP80000 per annum Benefits
An Investment Manager in the City is looking for a strong Business Analyst to join their growing Change Management team.
My client have been going through a period of substantial growth over the past 9 years and are in the process of taking on a new book of work, focussed on Retail Investment products. They are building out their Change Management function and require a Business Analyst ro take ownership of an Operational Readiness workstream. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering the operational readiness workstream, reporting into the Programme Manager.
- Confirming the scope, timelines and participants for the workstream delivery.
- Feeding into the programme communications workstream to assist in sending the right messages to the involved teams.
- Work with a variety of functions to agree transition / migration approach
- Various ad hoc duties required
Required skillset: - Strong Business Analysis background in addition to a core expertise within the Asset Management space. Please note that my client is looking for candidates to come from a “business change” background rather than pure technology.
Candidates without this experience will not be considered.