Business Analyst - Insurance
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Posted on:15 Oct 18
A leading Insurer is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing team. The Business Analyst will need to be accountable for Requirements Gathering, Process Design/Documentation, System Configuration, Document Templates, Reporting and User Acceptance Scripting/Support and Project Implementation activities.
- To pro-actively gather information from a variety of sources
- To be able to challenge appropriately, adding their own views whilst still presenting unbiased findings in the form of reports, process diagrams/maps etc.
- To manage complex and difficult negotiations between stakeholders that could potentially impact the scope of the project.
- Produce clear business cases, requirements documents, specifications and plans for delivery.
- Experienced Business Analyst with good project experience and strong communication, numerical and analytical skills.
- Good insurance industry knowledge, including London Market.
- The candidate will ideally be experienced in the implementation process of regulatory programmes such as GDPR and Solvency II
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.