Business Analyst - Fraud & Authentication
Monday 15 July 2019 Salary Range
£45,477 - £50,530 We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion Job Description Summary
Responsible for either the requirements analysis, process design, or delivery of a small product and/or project in order realise customer value through excellence and execution. Includes using business analysis skills to identify the business need, analyse requirements, through to assessing/designing/testing, prioritising and implementing agreed solutions.
At Lloyds we're motivated by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Over the last few years, we've grown our number of active online banking users to 14.5 million and our mobile users to over 9 million.
We're committed to continuing to deliver a leading customer experience by improving our digital capabilities, providing personalised propositions and building on our multi-channel model.
We're embarking on a bold transformation program supported by over £3bn in strategic investment to improve customer experiences, digitise the Group, maximise our capabilities and transform our ways of working as we progress on our journey to build the Bank of the Future Do you want to drive cultural change at the UK's largest digital bank?
As a Lead Business Analyst, you'd be part of our Group Transformation team working within The Fraud & Auth Lab. The Fraud & Auth Lab are committed to protecting our customers
against existing and future fraud threats
, across all brands and channels, while trying to offer the best possible customer experience. We work tirelessly to use all the data we have to make decisions in real time on customer transactions to identify fraud using advanced machine learning
. We offer customers education and awareness
that is timely, tailored and effective to help them keep secure their accounts. All of which will have you going home feeling you are adding true value to the customers we support
Here within the Fraud & Auth Lab we are passionate about creating a positive space
allowing us to deliver at our best and welcome you to come join our continuous journey in transformation. Could you help us make it possible?
It's an exciting time to join us as we're investing in our people, data and platforms with £3bn over the next three years. We'll give you training in our change approach, a support network through our agile community and the opportunity to develop your career here.
You would play a key role identifying the business needs, interpreting complex data and managing the efficient and effective production of high quality information, analysing and researching, anticipating partner's needs.
. So what are we looking for in you?
- You're a dynamic and adaptable individual - able to use & learn new skills & knowledge in varying circumstances
- You've a well-developed communication kit bag with extensive customer management experience
- A natural facilitator and decision-maker, you'll enable collaboration across all disciplines within the Lab
- You'll be a skilled negotiator, analytical thinker and problem solver
- And you'll influence positively - demonstrating similar values and behaviours to our Group's and encouraging this in team members
- You'll be skilled in Managing and minimising operational risks
- You'll be a natural leader who'll coach and support colleagues to 'deliver best in class' change
- You'll be comfortable providing complex analytical and research advice and recommendations and using your own judgement
. We'll be specifically looking for these skills on your CV:
What else could you bring with you?
- Solid Understanding of business analysis and business architecture methodologies and techniques and their practical application
- Exposure to skills from multiple disciplines such as Operating Model, Process Design, Digital and Technology
- Exposure to systems thinking, business architecture and agile change delivery
- Modelling - develop, define & document 'As Is' & 'To Be' process models and data definitions
- Evidence of maintaining internal and external networks to source data and information to enable timely recommendations and advice.
- Evidence of Engaging and influencing partners, anticipating, clarifying and shaping requirements for the purpose of optimising business results
- Solid understanding of banking operating model and process frameworks, along with techniques to analyse and improve them (e.g. Lean)
- Familiarity with BDD, TDD, and construction of supporting Acceptance Criteria
- Detailed technical knowledge across a range of reporting applications and systems
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop personally and professionally and work collaboratively .
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference You can expect a career that's full of opportunity and a package that includes:
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- A 15% performance related bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health cover
- 4% Flexible benefit cash pot you can shape to fit your lifestyle