Business Analyst - Digital and Data
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 16 Oct 18
Some careers open more doors than others.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and deliver exciting change through a newly established portfolio of Digital and Data initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive the business forward, support a future facing agenda and really make a difference.
In this role, you will:
Be an integral member of the Digital & Data Design, Build and Support team responsible for helping the Digital & Data Product team deliver against their Strategic Product Vision. Initiatives may include the building of new business models in conjunction with Product to support internal business or external market driven initiatives, re-structuring of existing client business, re-engineering initiatives driven by industry changes and internal projects / initiatives. As well as supporting existing Clients change.
Be open minded and relish a challenge, constantly strive to find a better way to do things, be passionate, bold and brave. You must also be proactive, resilient and pragmatic with a 'can do'' attitude. Above all else you must be a true team player!
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Have demonstrable experience in business analysis roles on large scale transformation/change projects within the Financial Services industry supporting both strategy and executional phases of the process.
- Have experience of working at point of delivery in initiatives executed via waterfall and Agile@Scale using e.g. SAFe, Agile Scrum methodologies
- Be expert in Process Mapping, Impact Assessment/Gap Analysis, Business Requirements (captured/developed according to traditional and Agile development methodologies) and Process Design
- Knowledge and awareness of Customer Centric Design, Design Thinking, Service Design and the Digital Transformation process
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an on-going basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.