Our client is a global software provider looking for someone to join and help with client during Implementation projects. Face to face meetings and webex and conference calls including client project team up to senior stake holders are key elements to the role.
An in-depth understanding of the Futures and Options industry and the capabilities of the technologies deployed is essential to succeed. The successful candidate must be able to work as a member of a team or independently to facilitate the aims and objectives of the company and ensure that the customer receives the very highest levels of service and satisfaction.
• Hands on implementation of new systems. Assist with configuration, testing, training for the roll-out.
• Liaison with development to understand software functionality being delivered and to communicate any required new developments (enhancements and bug fixes)
• Configuration and testing of functional deliveries required for client implementation
• Provide input into project estimating services.
• Collaborate with clients to identify strategic and operational efficiency opportunities. Provide input and feedback to Product Management.
• Analyze, research, manage, and resolve functional (and other) inquiries received from customers during implementation projects.
• Promptly record new issues and clearly and accurately communicate issue status and related details internally and externally. Liaise with system users to remedy business or operational problems.
• Assist the Client Services teams with more complex or escalated issues where specific knowledge of customer installations is required.
Job Skills & Experience required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience working within the Financial Services industry (especially ETD Back Office) is essential.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Must possess the capacity to communicate and translate between technical teams and business users to understand requirements and attain workable solutions.
• Ability to manage client expectations and build strong, positive relationships based on trust.