Business Analyst - Client Change
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
The Change team is responsible for the implementation of the SEI Wealth Platform (SWP) for new clients, (forward-thinking Independent Wealth Advisors, Private Banks and Private Client Investment Managers (PCIMS)). They also manage significant business change projects for existing clients as well as manage internal change processes across the business units.
• Ensure range of internal and client projects are delivered and completed successfully.
• Assisting the Project Manager to embed Operational change within SEI culture & securing visibility to projects & initiatives which impact SEI Operating Model
• Actively implement the change portfolio associated with client on boarding and client change and manage key stakeholders adhering to project methodology actively identifying and managing risks, issues, dependencies etc.
• Focus on project activities associated with the business operating model and readiness ensuring that new projects and activities do not deviate from standard and supported offerings
• Ensure that new business & committed change/project activities are in line with standard service offerings & meet key Operations objective – scalability, stability, Regulatory compliance, meets client demand etc
• Ensure project risk, issues, dependencies, deliverables etc are managed effectively to resolution and where necessary escalated for further action.
• Ensure key stakeholders are informed of the status of each change initiate utilising a dashboard communication process.
• Capture, consolidate, and communicate the information from the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to the rest of the project team.
• Have a thorough understanding of Front to back process flows within Financial Institutions & experience of interpreting Business needs into formal documentation.
• The Business Analyst may also assist in identifying data quality problems and in determining options for how they will be handled.
• The BA will play a role in testing and validation and in delivering user training.
• The Business Analyst may be charged with developing and managing project documentation deliverables.
• Work with Operations and other internal Stakeholders to ensure delivery
• Identify and present solutions to potential issues that may arise over the project lifecycle.
• Co-ordinate internal SEI teams to ensure that successful transition of all business information onto the platform is complete in a timely and accurate manner and to ensure that SEI are operationally ready to support the new business on conversation date.
• Build effective client relationships during the implementation phase that will act as a strong spring board for future change projects.
• Assist with client training and issue resolution to improve their usage of the services/applications.
• Identify future sales opportunities with clients where business needs align with SEI Services.
• Communicate ongoing client requirements to relevant internal SEI teams.
• Assist Client Relationship Manager or Director (RM/RD) with technical and strategic business initiatives to ensure long term requirements are consistently aligned with SEI’s future solutions.
• Maintain Client Change template documentation to be in line with latest service offerings and release logic.
• Take on a leadership role within the Change team, assisting in the career development and mentoring of team members.
• Build and maintain strong relationships within the Operations Implementations, SWP Delivery teams and where appropriate senior stakeholders within SEI.
• Serve as a client advocate through regular, collaborative interactions with other SEI teams.
• Keep current on market conditions, regulation, SEI products and services, etc
• Adhere to all relevant FCA requirements and compliance; and
• Any other ad-hoc projects as required.
Technical Capabilities/Skills & Experience Required for the Role:
• Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) with significant Wealth Management or Private Banking industry experience. This should include a working knowledge of the industry dynamics, business strategies, products and operating platforms.
• Experience in managing organisational change.
• Demonstrated ability to translate & implement requirements across different roles and sets of activities.
• Proven ability to lead the assessment and redesign of business processes.
• Strong ability to build and maintain short and long term relationships within large-scale organisations, both internally and with clients.
• The ability to be credible in communications with senior personnel.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment.
• Highly developed presentation and facilitation skills.
• Proficient IT skills - all Microsoft office products and able to pick up other systems/databases easily.
SEI is an equal opportunities employer
About the SEI Wealth Platform
The SEI Wealth Platform (the Platform) is an outsourcing solution for wealth managers encompassing wealth processing services and wealth management programs, combined with business process expertise. With the Platform, SEI provides wealth management organizations with the infrastructure, operations, and administrative support necessary to capitalize on their strategic objectives in a constantly shifting market. The SEI Wealth Platform supports trading and transactions on 156 stock exchanges in 55 countries and 43 currencies, through the use of straight-through processing and a single operating infrastructure environment. For more information, visit: seic.com/wealthplatform
Now in its 50th year of business, SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of December 31, 2017, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI manages, advises or administers $861 billion in hedge, private equity, mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $337 billion in assets under management and $518 billion in client assets under administration. For more information, visit seic.com