Business Analyst - Banking Projects
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Health
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
Well established UAE bank are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who can produce and develop business requirements documents (BRD's) for various banking projects. Projects could include technology, legal, finance, regulatory, digital, customer focused and product development.
Well established UAE bank based in central London offer an excellent working environment and opportunity to develop and make a significant impact to the bank.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and supporting the wider business stakeholders.
- Document business requirements for new products, services and functions using written word and other techniques as appropriate. Obtain approval from management and staff through reviews, workshop etc as necessary
- Map end-to-end cross functional business processes
- Support suppliers (internal and external) when defining solutions to meet business requirements.
- Carry out testing of new products, services and functions
- Support user acceptance testing of through quality assurance to ensure new products, services and functions meet the requirements identified
- Carry out training in new products, services and functions
- Support business units in analysing impact on and updating SOPs in response to business change
- Ensure smooth implementation of new products, services and functions by understanding the impact of the change and anticipating risks and issues
- Build the library of templates for the BA process to align with end to end project delivery process also being developed
- Degree educated preferred
- Applicants should have substantial business analysis experience within banking projects.
- Knowledge of banking business/product/operations and IT system development life cycle preferred
- Substantial percentage of experience obtained within financial services
- Experience across end to end project life cycle and process re-engineering methods
Permanent Salary £40,000 - £50,000 plus bonus, pension, health care and other benefits.