Business Analyst – Regulatory Compliance – Leading Investment Bank- Contract £650p/d
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Radley James
- 03 Apr 18 2018-04-03
A leading Investment Bank in London is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their Global Markets Regulatory Compliance team to provide compliance technical expertise and advisory support for EU and US Regulations.
A leading Investment Bank in London is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their Global Markets Regulatory Compliance team to provide compliance technical expertise and advisory support for EU and US Regulations. The Business Analyst is responsible for leading the implementation for the definition of business impact and solutions in respect to FRB (The Federal Reserve Bank) and other related regulatory actions. The role will also involve supporting key global regulatory activities as part of the Regulatory Compliance function.
The individual will specialise in the impact of analysis of regulatory initiatives, driving coordination, execution and assurance of the FRB Risk Assessment work streams and ensuring alignment with global standards across the bank.
- The role requires a partnership across the Global Markets business and leadership team, interfacing with both Global Markets Risk and General Compliance (all business lines) having the responsibility for against the commitments required under the FRB Order.
- Through an understanding of global conduct risks rules (FCA/PRA/FRB) and associated development of consistent approach / methodology to appropriately risk rate activities for inclusion within the risk assessment (considering scope, focus and frequency of such reviews).
- Develop a plan to enable execution of a firm-wide risk assessment process to evaluate potential conduct risks.
- Monitor, track and risk assess the progress of various work streams under the FRB Order initiatives that are already underway, which fall under Regulatory Compliance.
- Assist with rule Interpretation, mapping & traceablity with respect to the FRB Order
- Assist in the development of policy and training
- Drive the develop the compliance framework to integrate with the bank’s operational-risk views; and as Risk Stewards provide independent oversight.