Business Analyst – Investment Operations / Reference Data (ESG) – Asset Management. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets client in developing their reference data processes and systems and have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to accommodate environmental, and social governance related investments.
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders across operations, business, data and technology teams, business requirements gathering, data analysis, process mapping and design, and testing, in order to enhance reference data systems and processes.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5-8 years experience within asset management, investment management or related area
- 2+ years experience as a business analysis ideally with data analysis skills
- Significant experience in investment operations or middle office
- Solid understanding of reference data and its use within asset management
- Technical skills in SQL are highly desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £400-450/day PAYE role (subject to employee deductions, employers taxes are paid in addition to this rate. Based London.