Business Analyst – Investment Data / Reference Data – Investment Management. A consultancy are assisting an investment manager client in developing their reference data processes and systems and have an opportunity for a data-focused business analyst to apply a breadth of skills across investment data, data warehousing and data management.
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders across operations, business, data and technology teams, business requirements gathering, data analysis, data modelling, data warehousing, master data management, process mapping and design, and testing, in order to enhance reference data systems and processes.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5-8 years experience within investment management, asset management or related area
- 5+ years experience data-focused business analysis ideally
- Significant experience in investment operations, reference data, market data or middle office
- Data modelling, data warehousing and data management experience
- Technical skills in SQL and others are highly desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-600/day PAYE role (subject to employee deductions, employers taxes are paid in addition to this rate. Based London