Business Analyst – Indexes / Indices
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Harrington Starr
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
My client is growing their Indices’ team and looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their ever expanding team. Ass my client grows they are looking for the right candidates to join them on this journey and will provide a good career path and managerial opportunities.
In this role you will closely with the technical teams providing expert knowledge of financial services with regards to Indexes/Indices, Equities or Fixed Income as well as functionality of the management information systems. Having a good degree of knowledge of financial data including Corporate Actions and providers such as Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters will aid this.
To be considered you must have a good understanding of the following:
- Excellent understanding of how a indexes and indices are structured
- Have a good understanding of how instruments are held in a portfolio
- Excellent Data knowledge including – corporate actions, market data and reference data
- Up to date on current market events
- Ability to scope products
- Experience being the lead in daily stand up meetings
If you are looking to join a growing business and have the chance to help provide the direction to their product road map then this is certainly the role for you. My client is renowned for looking after their employees and provide a great package.