Business Analyst – Front Office
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Harrington Starr
- 30 Oct 17 2017-10-30
I’ve partnered with a leading Market Maker based in the City who has a focus on the Derivatives market. My client is looking for a strong Business Analyst to join their Change Management team and lead on system changes and project initiatives within the Derivatives team, you will be required to liaise with the development teams as the platform is a proprietary system.
Business Analyst – Front Office Market Maker
In this role you will be responsible for looking after their in house front office technology working on new product creations and system enhancements. You will be required to have strong Derivatives experience (rates, swaps, FX, RPI) front to back office trade processing as well as a good understanding of risk indicators (Greeks/XVA/CVA), yield curves and pricing swaps.
- Strong derivatives knowledge from a front office environments
- The ability to manage stakeholders, Front Office, Development & Change teams
- Good understanding of Risk (Greeks, XVA, CVA), yield curves & pricing swaps
- Proven experience working on various projects including, regulatory, technology upgrades and potentially Brexit would be beneficial
- Core Business Analysis skills, functional & technical specs, requirements gathering, business requirements documentation
- A good technical understanding of SQL and Excel (vLookups)
If you are interested in working in a Business Analyst role where you will get exposure to all areas of the business and have a strong relationship with the front office then this is the role that you should be applying for. The company provide good progression opportunities and a great package and benefits.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007