Business Analyst – Finance Change – Financial Control – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Mar 18
Business Analyst – Finance Change – Financial Control – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are leveraging contemporary robotics technology to automate their financial control processes and have a fantastic opportunity for a number of finance change Business Analyst to analyse opportunities for process automation.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for assessing opportunities to improve and automate financial controls, defining how these improvements can be made and the business benefits of the changes, and then designing and implementing process improvement solutions. This is an idea opportunity for an experience finance change business analyst, ideally a part or fully qualified accountant, to play a key role on a large scale finance change initiative in a cutting edge technology environment.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years finance change experience within major financial institutions, preferably investment banks
- A robust understanding of the finance and accounting – ideally financial control – functions of banks
- Process analysis, mapping, design, re-engineering and current/future state definition experience
- Structured, end to end business analysis skills, focused on business change rather than systems
- Understanding of application and benefits of robotic process automation beneficial but not required
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Part or fully qualified accountants are ideal for his role
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
These are £450-£550/day contract roles initially for six months based London.