Business Analyst – Brexit – Client Money / CASS Change – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:22 Apr 18
Business Analyst – Brexit – Client Money / CASS Change – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are undertaking front-to-back change in light of Brexit and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to play a key role in designing and implementing required changes to Client Money and Client Assets changes.
As a Business Analyst you will possess a deep understanding of client money / client assets and relevant CASS regulations to deliver on the mandatory changes required by Brexit. This will include undertaking impact analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, process and operating model design and implementation.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years business analysis experience in top tier investment banks
- Solid understanding of client money, client assets and CASS
- Product knowledge across one or more asset classes, preferably derivatives
- Structured, end-to-end business analysis skills focused on business change rather than IT
- Track record large scale projects experience in operational change projects
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day contract role based London initially for six months.