Business Analyst/Project Manager - Model Risk Management, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
CRO Change Management team is looking for an experienced AVP Business Analyst/Project Manager to support Model Risk Management change initiatives.
The role will serve as the primary business analyst / project manager of an initiative to enhance model development documentation and model validation documentation / activities, and to perform the role of Scrum Master and Scrum Lead, dedicated to implementing agile change onto the global model inventory and workflow platform.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
This role would be responsible for:
- Collaborate with model developers across the firm, and the global MRM validation team to coordinate the timely enhancement of model documentation and validation.
- Maintain detailed project plans and develop innovative metrics to track progress, enabling effective communication to senior management.
- Acting as the Scrum Master across the change / IT organizations for the model inventory and workflow platform - providing guidance / expertise.
- Acting as the Scrum Lead, managing a team of developers and analysts to deliver enhancements to model inventory and workflow platform, liaising with business partners.
- Hold BSc/MBA in Finance, Technology, or relevant field.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) qualification.
- Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst/Project Manager within a top tier Investment Bank.
- Prior experience in delivering change for model risk management within a top tier investment bank.
- Strong experience in delivering Agile Change, and experience working in a Certified Scrum Master capacity.
- Excellent project management, presentation and data analysis skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Results-oriented, effective prioritization skills and working to tight deadlines.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
A competitive salary is on offer for the role. This advert will close on 28 July 2020.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success