- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 May 19
Join us in London as a Business Analyst
- Joining our Customer Lifecycle Domain team, you'll be taking a lead in managing some of our core Product and Innovation streams for On-boarding and In Life journeys
- You'll be bringing your skills and expertise into an environment where you'll have a genuine and clear impact on the future of our bank and customers
- You'll have the opportunity to work on a range of diverse and interesting initiatives supporting the domain's ambition to create, maintain and manage customers' and businesses' information, being exposed into the various product lines and building out journey components end-to-end
- You'll benefit from flexible working which will include the option to work from home
- This role will be open from the 16th May until the 13th June
What you'll do
You'll lead a portfolio of initiatives around the digitisation of product on-boarding and the simplification of CDD by deploying innovative technologies and utilising AI/ML and document management. You'll scope, plan, and manage initiatives through their entire life cycle, ensuring delivery to time, cost, and quality. This will include ensuring that the agreed solution is capable of delivering a measurable benefit to both the business and, crucially, our customers.
You'll manage the project deliverables of a number of business analysts, providing guidance, expertise, and sharing best practice throughout the project.
Along with this, you'll be responsible for:
- Establishing and building relationships across the bank to facilitate the achievement of strategic goals
- Identifying and evaluating project risks and issues, and devising and implementing effective mitigation strategies
- Managing key stakeholders up to a senior level
- Presenting and supporting your initiatives at senior governance forums
The skills you'll need
You'll have recent experience of working as a business analyst at managerial level, and a track record of delivering strategic or mandatory projects that support our business strategy. Whatever your precise career background, you'll need business and technical innovation experience, which could be drawn from a range of different contexts. An appropriate business analyst qualification would be desirable, however this isn't essential as long as you have the relevant experience and gravitas to drive agenda.
You'll have excellent business acumen and domain expertise, and experience in a financial crime or AML area within the non-personal side of financial services. You'll also have had exposure into the KYC/KYB, CDD rules and treatment methods. Along with experience working on transformation projects for specific product lines, you'll have an understanding of the CDD aspects of the on-boarding and fulfilment journey for these products. You'll also have strong and practical knowledge of innovating through the use of AI, machine learning, advanced statistical modelling and data science built either internally or through a partnership.
As well as this, you'll demonstrate:
- Experience leading the implementation of enhanced document management solutions to improve the storage, authentication, and self-service capabilities within the on-boarding journey
- A track record of integrating external solutions into the core journey through the cycle starting with the business concept to implementation
- Knowledge of our Change Framework (P3M) or other project management tools
- Experience working in Agile delivery using appropriate methods and tools such as JIRA, Kanban, Confluence
- An understanding of the technical delivery lifecycle and a track record of leading the initiative through the various stages
Experience working with IBM BPM and front-end HTML toolsets would also be desirable.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .