- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- M&G Group
- Full time
- London, England, United Kingdom
- 18 Mar 19
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join M&G investments. The successful candidate will display strong Business Analysis skills and be easily able to transcend delivery focus on Technology and the M&G business, including Operations, Front Office and compliance. The candidate will need to have strong experience within the financial services and Asset Management and be process driven. The individual should be a self-starter, with strong lateral thought, good analytical skills, curiosity and meticulous attention to detail and accurate high-quality output.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Translate Regulatory requirements into Business requirements and understand how this will apply to M&G Prudential.
• Experience of delivering Regulatory projects is desirable
• A strong knowledge of Asset Management, especially within the retail channel, experience of working with TPAs would be advantageous.
• GAP Analysis and excellent process mapping skills.
• Strong Analysis and documentation skills, able to scope and manage deliverables independently and methodically
• Develop strong stakeholder relationships across the business, Technology and the wider change management community and able to confidently communicate with all senior members of staff
• Lead workshops independently with little support and able to face off to senior management with confidence
• Confidently able to create/edit policy documents.
• Challenge the status quo and be confident in bringing in valid change into the Regulatory Portfolio
• Ability to lead shape BA deliverables with the Project Manager
• Act as a mentor within the change community
What we are looking for:
You will have a strong understanding of the Asset Management Industry. The candidate will have the flexibility to work across different projects and to deliver under pressure.
As a Business Analyst, you will be expected to have strong, business process and technology change expertise. Experience of requirements elicitation through direct interaction with business users and their processes (Interviews, observation and workshops), will also be highly beneficial. You will have logical, structured thought processes and good problem solving skills, as well as good relationship management skills and strong communication skills. Experience of working with senior business users required, alongside the ability to demonstrate initiative and work with minimum supervision. You will also have the ability to lead others, act as mentor within BA team and role model Junior BA members. The portfolio requires a highly adaptable individual who is expected to hit the ground running from the outset. They will have the flexibility and attitude to grasp any project across the portfolio with full confidence.
You will be ISEB Qualified or have an equivalent BA qualification.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.