- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Tikehau Investment Management - Annonces
- 19 Nov 18
Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group, which manages €14.8 bn of assets (as at 30 June 2018), with shareholders’ equity of €2.3 bn (as at 30 June 2018). The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real estate, private equity and liquid strategies), including through its asset management subsidiary Tikehau IM, on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs 230 staff (as at 30 June 2018) in its Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, New York, Seoul and Singapore offices.
To further this growth we are looking for a candidate to join the Business Application IT Team in Paris. This team is a hub for the firm’s operations. Its purpose is to support activities of the firm through the implementation of performing business applications along the whole investment chain and develop tools, reporting from collected data.
More specifically, we are looking for an analyst to work within the team in charge of eFront: our core-system for loans, corporate lending, direct lending & private equity activities. In fulfilment of this role, you will:
- Migrate data from another system to eFront: design solutions for data and functionalities migration;
- Train eFront users to new system and functionality;
- Gather and understand business needs of multiple stakeholders to analyse, create and propose reliable solutions;
- Write technical specifications for developers;
- Optimize business processes.
In carrying out your role you will develop project management skills along the whole process: specification, test and go-live. You will also strength your understanding of global investment products and markets and engage extensively with portfolio managers, risk managers, client service and middle office functions. You will be working with both Paris and London offices.
- A first graduate degree, or subsequent Master’s degree in Finance/Engineering
- Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in in-depth problem understanding and proposing solutions
- Previous work experience in a financial institution, asset management or consultancy (a previous experience with a software dedicated to private assets would be especially welcome)
- Strong analytical skills, combined with a rigorous mind-set
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work within an international context
- Team player with good interpersonal skills