Business Analyst- Apex Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London office specialises in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Business Change Practice as an Apex Business Analyst; allocated to a multi-disciplinary squad delivering a range of diverse projects.
The focus of this role as an Apex BA, you will be part of a team comprising Apex business analysts, developers and functional and technical support experts, covering full value chain (Front, Risk, post trade)
As part of the team maintaining the central piece of IT architecture, you will deal with a wide scope in terms of functional coverage and stakeholders you will have to interact with.
- Provide consulting services throughout the application development and support life cycle.
- Provide expertise on APEX solution and elaborate implementations respecting the logic of the system and satisfying the user requirements
- Coordinate projects related to Repos activities stemming from Business (FO to BO) requirements, development follow up, testing and user assistance in validating and using new or enhanced features.
- Collate business requirements.
- Unit test developments, new configuration.
- Accompany end users in the validation and usage of existing and new features.
- Work with developers to deliver solutions to complex Production problems and deliver new features to business.
- Guide the developer on the APIs proposed by APEX and give recommendations on their use
- Provide assistance to end users on complex topics.
- Write and update documentation covering features of Apex and its ecosystem.
- Share knowledge and coach newcomers, leverage his expertise through a continuous training program.
Key Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- 7+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst in Capital Markets and 5 years in an APEX project
- Solid understanding of financial products, in particular Repos and Secure Funding on all their aspects: booking, cash flow monitoring, collateral management, billing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Client-oriented mindset is must-have.
- Stakeholder management skills (contact with business and IT stakeholders).
- Experience working across FO Office environment (Trade floor, Desk side).
- Strong sense of cross group collaborative work and team spirit.
- Strong project management abilities, including an understanding of project life-cycle, estimation of work, multi-tasking, risk assessment and judgement, and the ability to unblock and escalate
- To be highly motivated, with the drive to both learn and deliver quickly in a challenging but rewarding role
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.