FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
A fast-growing financial services firm in the City is looking for a business administrator to support a small team with the maintenance of the website and CRM system, organisation of events and conferences, management of social media and external communications.
- Maintenance of website content, including uploading and managing relevant content.
- Management of HubSpot CRM content, including collection and analysis of website and communications activity metrics and dashboards as well as the creation of periodical management reports.
- HTML creation and management. Using agreed templates, create specific HTML email campaigns.
- Administrative support for events and conferences, including creation and management of delegate lists within HubSpot environment.
- Market data input and coordination. Working with our data partners to ensure that securities lending market data is received and current in both website environment as well as for the creation of reports.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a financial services firm in an administrative/support capacity would be beneficial.
- HTML, InDesign and WordPress experience would be an advantage.
- Proactive, dynamic and with good attention to detail.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick