Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join the trading team in London to trade on a back to back basis.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the back to back trade of marine fuels across the globe
- Analysis of pricing in the bunker sector to produce forecasts to maximise profit
- Create and maintain connections with suppliers ensuring competitive pricing of bunkers
- Build and sustain a portfolio of end user clients within the shipping industry
- Reports into the trading managing director of the UK office
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in spot trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Provable current trading experience in the bunker sector.
- Portfolio of active transferable relationships in marine fuels (supply and demand side) a necessity (preferably throughout Northern Europe)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in London