Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading marine fuel oil brokerage looking to hire a highly experienced bunker broker / team leader to join the commercial team in London in a senior role leading to director level position.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing business in the form of building and maintaining a marine fuel portfolio as well as managing international teams. This is a director level role.
- Oversee and help hire and train junior brokers/colleagues
- Undertake forecasting and pipeline management to ensure global business profitability and company growth
- Keep ahead of market changes including the varying fuel grades coming into the market from 2020 in order to properly advise counterparties.
- Reports to CEO directly
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ Years’ experience brokering/trading bunkers, as well as experience managing teams
- Exposure to EMEA and/or APAC markets and is essential
- Transferable marine fuel portfolio is highly desirable
- Experience working in large scale bunker purchasing departments is preferable
- Role based in London, UK