Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known marine fuel oil brokerage looking to hire a bunker broker to join the commercial team in the UK.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for identifying and capitalising on key gaps in the bunker market to grow business
- Responsible for developing business in the form of growing and sustaining a marine fuel portfolio
- To maintain and build relationships with bunker suppliers in key locations
- Undertake accurate forecasting to ensure profitability of book of business
- Reports to Managing Director directly
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ Years’ experience broking/trading bunkers or shipbroking essential
- Demonstrable profit generating experience in a marine industry required
- Transferable marine fuel portfolio (both supply and demand) ideal
- Must enjoy travel and have an excellent ability to communicate and negotiate
- Role based in London