Bulge Bracket PUI VP role (London)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Apr 19
My client is a Bulge-Bracket Investment Bank with an industry leading Power, Utilities and Infrastructure team. They are interested in making two hires at the VP level. The team is well-regarded as one of the highest revenue generating teams within their Investment Banking function. The team is incredibly busy and are currently working on close to fifteen live mandates.
I am interested in speaking to either:
- A senior PUI M&A/Lead Advisory focused Chartered Accountant at one of the Big 4 Accountancy firms
- A PUI VP level banker at a competing Investment Bank or Advisory focused boutique
We are looking for somebody that is technically outstanding, with high levels of attention to detail and capable of moving into a remit that allows them to also originate as well as execute deals.
This is an ideal role for:
- Somebody that wants to join a leading Bulge Bracket Investment Bank
- Somebody that wants to focus on financing as well as advisory
- Somebody that is willing to work hard, get their hands dirty and wants to earn in excess of 100% bonuses