Brexit Programme Manager - Must have Asset Management exp
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC UK
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Only apply if you have Asset Management experience
We are looking for a Programme Manager with Asset Management experience. You will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of the BREXIT Project across impacted teams within HSBC Asset Management, reporting to the business sponsor and AMG Transformation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish a formal Brexit programme with appropriate governance
- Co-ordinate the interpretation of rules/guidance and co-ordinate impact assessment in conjunction with the Business, Risk, Legal and Compliance.
- Engage key business stakeholders to deliver detailed gap analysis, solution design and implementation plans.
- Maintain key programme deliverables such as project plans, status updates, RAID logs etc.
- Work with the IT project team to evaluate and deliver agreed technology changes, as required.
Working with the Global Programme Manager, deliver gap analysis, solution design and implementation of business and Infrastructure changes. As part of programme delivery to:
- Coordinate the rule interpretation and impact assessment for Brexit in conjunction with Legal and Compliance.
- Engage the key business stakeholders to deliver detailed gap analysis, solution design and implementation plans.
- Maintain key programme deliverables like work-stream plans, status update, RAID logs, change logs, traceability, programme toll-gates, etc.
- Create and review with relevant stakeholders the global operating model, business cases and plans to support delivery.
- Manage the technology and business model changes required for certain work-streams.
- Work with the IT project team delivery members and evaluate the key delivery stages according to any agreed baselined plans, leading solution based discussions to mitigate risks and resolve issues
- When making changes, develop a detailed TOM for the business supported with relevant Organisation Design
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- Must have Asset Management experience. Funds and structure of Assets
- An individual with a proven track record of leading the design, development and delivery of global projects, across geographies, timezones and with multiple stakeholders.
- An indepth understanding of the asset management business with a strong understanding of products and the regulatory framework in the asset management business.
- Prior experience in compliance and/or regulatory change programmes is desirable.
- Confidence and track record in building sound working relationships with key stakeholders, securing project resources or priorities from them through persuasion and influence rather than necessarily authority.
- Strong analytical ability to support decisions with sound reasoning. Ability to interpret regulatory changes and assess implications on business through detailed analysis.
- Self starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within a team and who can influence and motivate people around them.
- Good presentation skills
Adaptable and can thrive in a diverse work environment.