A top investment bank in the city is looking for a number of Business Analyst and Project Management staff to help deliver on a big Brexit proogramme.
Ideally we are looking for hybrid Business Analysts and Project Managers who can work on broad Brexit topics that have front to back implications for the investment bank though there are a number oof open positins and the client may well be flexible.
We are looking for:
1. Tier 1 management consulting experience; this would suit people who have worked in complex / broad programme environments. Strong consulting skills include abiltiy to put together slick powerpoints, present well, run workshops and build relationships at every level
2. Broad investment banking knowledge, particularly of the front office
3. Delivery expertise as a Business Analyst and Project Manager
4. Prior experience around Client Migrations, Operating Models, Regulatory Change and Legal and Tax issues wiould be an advantage
5. Consultants available within a month
Interviews are a 2-hour process and rates between 400-650/day.