An award-winning investment house across venture capital, private equity, property finance and quoted equities that support growing small to mediam sized companies and professional property developers across the UK is seeking to hire a strategic and dynamic brand consultant on a fixed term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to help the business formulate the company's brand, putting customers at the heart of everything they do as they undergo a digital transformation.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, and working with senior management, the wider marketing team and distribution teams
Candidates must display the following attributes
- Define and implement a brand marketing strategy
- Develop the brand positioning against the companies goals and ambitions
- Ensure the brand has a clear and differentiated message, visual identity and tone of voice and is executed in a consistent way across all touchpoints
- Develop the strategy for brand marketing campaign
- Set the creative standard for content development and the voice of the company
Core Functions of the Role
- A proven track record of managing rebrands in complex organisations, either from agency work, or through conducting multiple re-brands in house
- The successful candidate will have a background in building and delivering on a brand strategy
- Extensive brand management experience including an understanding of the financial services landscape and the ability to deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- Insightful knowledge of industry best practices and emerging branding strategies
- You will always have the customer at the forefront of your thinking.