Bookkeeper job - top 50 firm - Central London - £35k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an AAT qualified Bookkeeper or Accounts Semi-Senior looking to progress their career for an established Accountancy firm in Central London who are significantly expanding their outsourcing function.
Whilst the firm work with clients across a range of sectors, their specialism lies in the Media, Entertainment, Film & TV sectors, and you will be responsible for working on a portfolio of both companies and individuals in this sector.
As an Accounts Semi-Senior or Bookkeeper, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated bookkeeping
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of management reports for your portfolio on order to assist in client meetings
- The ability to perform complex bookkeeping work for clients, whilst managing day to day client relationships
The successful candidate will have the following credentials:
- AAT qualified/finalist or at the start of their ACCA/ACA studies
- At least two years experience in Practice
- Experience dealing with various bookkeeping queries as well as assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Client facing exposure
Full study support is on offer as is in depth training and a great working environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.