Bookkeeper job - Central London - £35k
A vastly expanding Accountancy Practice in North London are looking to recruit an additional Bookkeeper for their team due to the to the growth of their client base.
The firm are one of the largest independent firms in North London and have a range of clients in the media, entertainment and sports sector and can offer excellent training and study support.
The role will see you working in a team of 6 and you will have the opportunity to progress within the firm. They have a great working culture, excellent benefits and a good work/life balance.
- Liaising with clients regarding financial and accounting issues in their business
- Maintenance of general ledger / computerised accounts for clients (Xero / Sage / Quickbooks)
- Bookkeeping including managing sales and purchase ledger for clients
- Bank reconciliations and client month ends
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts
- Managing debtors and creditors and monitoring payments
- Learning from more senior staff within the Practice
Experience of Xero would be desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.