Bloomberg Portfolio Analytics Account Manager - French Speaking Region
Portfolio Analytics team members sell, implement and support state-of-the-art enterprise level Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solutions to the world's top institutional buyside firms.
Our Portfolio & Risk Analytics solutions help financial professionals achieve their objectives by providing unmatched transparency into their portfolio's performance, characteristics and risk. From one location, a series of powerful, integrated multi-asset tools deliver consistent insight, enabling our clients to create and execute differentiating investment strategies. What's the role?
Portfolio Analytics Account Managers hold particular consulting expertise within our Portfolio Enterprise client. They must have a strong financial background and in-depth knowledge of all the workstream gravitating around asset and portfolio management (Risk Factor, Performance attribution, Portfolio construction).
You will serve our existing and potential client to understand and leverage our fully integrated Risk and Performance platforms to enhance their workflow, increase the automation of their risk process, align end-to-end process and bring your expertise of the tools to help to model investment decisions. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client's workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg's products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
We'd love to see:
- French speaker required
- 3-4 years minimum of experience in Portfolio & Risk analysis
- Quantitative Background -- Excellent communication skills
-- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
If this sounds like you;
- Fluency in one or more European language
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.