BlackRock - EMEA ETF Product Structuring - Vice President
Description About this role About this role BlackRock
BlackRock is trusted to manage more money than any other investment manager in the world, helping millions of people and the world's biggest institutions and governments reach their investing goals. We challenge businesses to reach higher standards by leading with purpose and promoting policies and practices that support long-term value creation. We use technology to think beyond what is possible and bring greater transparency to investing while democratizing access.
Our promise to our clients is to deliver products and services that provide clarity on the financial markets to help influence better investments decisions. ETF and Index Investing (EII)
BlackRock's ETF Index Investment team develops and manages investment solutions involving multiple strategies and asset classes. The global team includes more than 145 portfolio managers, quantitative analysts, investment strategists, research analysts. We partner with clients to solve their investment and liability challenges by understanding their objectives, advising on solutions, and designing and implementing strategies that meet or exceed goals. EMEA Product Engineering - Complex Products (ETFs)
The Product Engineering team seeks to design best-in-class structures that progress financial well-being.
Our team ensures iShares meets the changing needs of our clients through innovation, technology and internal/external partnerships. In this role, you will be
- Supporting the global synthetic product strategy across Global Markets and Product Engineering - this will include product and platform initiatives
- Responsible for assessing complex product opportunities globally and developing strategic partnerships for iShares ETFs across all asset classes.
- Collaborating with internal technical teams such as Risk and Quantitative Analysis, Product Strategy, Global Markets, Innovation, Portfolio Managers, Traders and Operations and external partners.
- Working alongside the Product, Product Architecture and Product Delivery teams to ensure they assist in Product design and launch decisions.
- Advising on structures and using synthetics across FI, Equities and Commodities
- Innovating and transforming our platform and technology
- A product champion, representing iShares internally and externally, where appropriate.
- Strong understanding of a variety of synthetic and cash instruments
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate across multiple teams
- High level of self-motivation
- Comfortable working across virtual teams and championing initiatives
- Exceptional and demonstrable communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment (project mgmt. skills a plus but not required
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering is helpful
- Have gained, or are working towards an IMC desirable
- Knowledge of an additional European language is an advantage
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.