Alexander Ash are currently working with a global organisation who are looking for a Hadoop Admin to join their multi-disciplinary team. This is an exciting opportunity for any Hadoop Admin who is dedicated and will seek to identify improvements and efficiency's, while utilising new technologies and existing tools as the organisation takes on one of it's biggest bodies of work.
- Collaborating with Product Managers, user experience designers and functional analysts to understand new system, user-facing desktop, and mobile features
- Building the required features as a member of an agile feature team
- Helping maintain code quality via code reviews
- Proficiency in administrating Big Data technologies (Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Hive, Yarn, Oozie, Kafka , Hbase, Apache stack)
- Proficiency in defining highly scalable Platform Architecture.
- Architectural Design Patterns, Highly optimized, Low latency and Massively Scalable Platforms
- Hybrid working model - 2 days in office