Big 4 FS- Audit Senior -Newly Qualified Accountant
Are you keen to strengthen your skills and broaden your horizons within the FS team of this Big 4 firm ?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified (ACA or equivalent) Audit Senior who is looking for a move into a Big 4 FS team. There will also be the opportunity to work on a significant amount of non Audit and project work, as well as secondments internally and Internationally.
This role of Audit Senior will provide you with the opportunity to work on a range of Assurance assignments and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities.
The team helps financial organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business.
Clients sit within the FS industry framework, including banking and capital markets, private equity, insurance, and consumer finance. Many of these are household names.
As an Audit Senior, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside senior members of the client's management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of client information. Responsibilities
As an Audit Senior within FS, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your internal brand.
- ACA or equivalent
- Experience of working as an Audit Senior with clients in the UK Financial Services industry (ideal but not essential)
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experience of supervising and developing staff through coaching
- Strong project management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.