Banking Static Data Supervisor
- £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus and Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
Join a leading bank in the City as a Data Management Processing Team Leader, aiming at monitoring swift messages and reports on data validation, managing bond creation and maintenance, and also managing data cleansing. Starting salaries are in the range of £60,000 and £70,000, with bonus and benefits, dependent on experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading bank in the City as a Data Management Processing Team Leader.
The role’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Customer and Account registration and maintenance in the bank’s systems.
- Monitoring SWIFT messages.
- Daily rate input management.
- Managing of bond creation and maintenance.
- Monitor reports concerning data validation.
- Managing the process of data cleansing.
The ideal candidate will have experience of operations and data management, with knowledge of SWIFT, and also have a very strong academic record, ideally with a numerical degree subject.
In return, they are offering a basic starting salary of £60,000 - £70,000, with bonus and benefits, dependent on experience.