A leading investment management house in Mayfair is seeking a Settlements Analyst to join a new team to assist in the timely and accurate reconciliation of all bank accounts and assist across operational duties.
This is a new role offered on a 3 month contract to help manage the day to day banking and transaction activities. This organisation is expanding their operations and banking team as they grow their new dedicated insourced operations platform. The team will manage around 100 bank accounts for 30 clients across 7 different custodian/bank platforms.
* Investigate failed trades across all markets
* Send daily e-mails in regard to activity/positions
* Set up client agent details
* Validate transaction reports
* Release daily confirmations
* Validate Interest payments
* Authorise client payments
* Instruct corporate action elections
* Request proxy votes on behalf of clients
* Reconcile stock positions
* Authorise stock transfers
* Assist with client queries and resolutions
Specific Competencies & Other Skills/Abilities
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
* Previous Experience of working with Pershing/the Pershing systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.