After a strong 2020, this management consulting team continues to be at the forefront of shaping the future of risk and compliance functions at top financial services business. We are looking for senior consultants, managers and senior managers to help continue to build a successful small team
Our client is a world-leading advisory business and has a wealth of resources to draw upon to deliver risk and compliance transformation including leading ex-consultants, regulators and bankers.
We are looking for consultants who are happy to be highly visible in a small and focused team delivering transformation engagements across risk and compliance in financial services. There is a move in the sector currently from 'remediation' to 'advisory' helping clients build a 'future view' of their risk and compliance function. Those with experience of risk technology and /or cloud journey could be at an advantage.
Experience and technical skills
- Advisory and consulting experience in the Financial Services industry, including experience of project management, direct delivery, and staff oversight;
- Experience of delivering change and transformation programmes in Financial Services firms (ideally with a focus on end-to-end compliance risk management);
- Knowledge of key regulatory trends and developments, as well as an understanding of the role of regulation in the Financial Services industry and the relationship between Financial Services firms and regulators;
- Familiarity with the key concepts of compliance risk management in Financial Services, including:
- End to end understanding of a Compliance function and its associating processes
- Risk governance good practice, and the role that risk management plays in effective corporate governance;
- Risk management framework design and implementation, including the risk types that comprise an effective compliance risk management framework;
- Risk monitoring and measurement techniques;
- Risk reporting and MI;
- The role of policies, procedures and processes in effective risk management; and
- The role of technology and data in effective compliance risk management and the opportunities associated with new technological developments.
- Familiarity with industry standards for end-to-end compliance risk management practices, with the ability and proactivity to seek out leading industry practices in new areas of experience; and,
- Familiarity with key financial products and instruments.