Banking Consultant - Business Change & Transformation Projects
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Empiric , EA Licence No: 11C5671
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Permanent Banking Consultant - Business Change & Transformation Projects Transaction Banking | Regulatory & Compliance
Empiric are delighted to be supporting a great organisation who are looking for a Banking Consultant to join their Financial Services Practice.
The successful candidate will work across Retail, Commercial and Transaction Banking to identify key problems clients are facing, offer solutions and help develop their roadmap and vision. This candidate will have a deep understanding of change programmes as well as a deep understanding of current regulatory pressures in the FS industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within transaction banking and demonstrate the ability to lead and deliver regulatory and compliance projects as well as engage with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Extensive experience in transaction banking
- Proven experience in Change & Transformation programmes across Retail, Commercial and Transaction Banking
- Able to advise and lead clients in their Regulatory and Compliance, BAU and innovation programmes
- Ability to identify problems and offer solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Experience of working on digital change programmes is desirable but not essential